19.3.11

4-Minute Workout + More Make-up Tutorials


Hey guys!!!!

This evening... sorry last evening :) I did this fabulous workout which takes you 4 minutes, but it is really brutal!! I don't want to make any advertisement and I definitely don't get money for this, but these workouts really changed my life!

Please check that out: Bodyrock

I have always hated to go into the gym, because they are all starring at you like idiots and these workouts have one equipment: Your own bodyweight! Isn't this fantastic??

Anyway, I wanted to announce my next makeup tutorial inspired my celebrities. If you have any wishes then just write me a comment/mail!

See u!! xx

1 comment:

  1. When you wait long periods of time to eat, your body doesn't have the nutrients to properly repair. By eating more often, your body is always in the position of having what it needs to abdominal exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...