25.4.11

Super Tip: Customize a Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker!!!


Hey guys!!!!

Recently I found an absolute incredible thing!
One the official website from converse you can customize your own converse all star shoe in your preferred colour, design and show shape :D For example, I don't really like the original all star shoe, but I really like the new lower shape. They send your shoe worldwide and it costs as much as a normal shoe. And there, it doesn't depends on how much you change compared to the basic one :D

Here is the link with an overview of all types of shoes: Click here

Thus, I put all my passion into this shoe and you can see the result above!
I really want to buy this shoe... it's so unbelievable simple to do and obviously for 100% unique :D

Have fun & I wish you a wonderful day

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...