25.8.11

Neutral, Party Make-up Tutorial!



Hey beauties!

Today I want to share with you my make-up which I am going to wear on my birthday in 2 weeks. Yes, I am one of such girls who is sooo excited about its birthday, so I even knowing now what I will wear.
Additionally, I will upload my Birthday Party Make-up, also my Outifts for both of these days!
This make-up is not really typical for me, because normally I go kind of dramatic for my birthday, but this year I decided for a really nice shimmery, natural, soft pink, brown look, which also works really well for a night out!
So let's get started!!

Products I used:
# Maybelline Eyestudio Duo 62 Mocha Mirage
# 88 Neutral Colour Eyeshadow Palette (please look at the picture for the exact colour)
# Alverde Eyebrow Pencil 01 Blond
# Essence Gel Eyeliner 02 London Baby
# Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick 14o Intense Pink
# Lancôme Color Fever Gloss 321 Dangerously Pink
# Maybelline Dream Touch Blush o7 Plum
# Covergirl lashblastvolume mascara




Step 0: Before I started with my eye make-up, I concealed my eyes and blemishes and powered my face.

Step 1: Firstly I used the pinky colour of the Maybelline Eyestudio Duo and dapped it slightly over the whole lid with a normal eyeshadow brush




Step 2: Apply e/s no. 1 all over the lid (please look at the picture of the 88 neutral color eyeshadow palette)




Step 3: Apply e/s no. 2 just in the outer corner of your eye. Then start blending the eyeshadow, but try to stay with the colour just in the outer corner. Don't out it into your crease or up to your eyebrows! We want to keep it really natural.




Also, I applied a little bit of this colour under my eye.




Step 4: Define your eyebrows really softly! I just defined the edges.




Step 5: Highlight your inner eye and the area under your eyebrow with e/s no. 3




Step 6: Use a brown gel eyeliner to apply a really thin line as close to your lash line as possible. Just that your lashes look a little bit thicker.




Step 7: Use an eyelash curler and use your mascara.

Step 8: Now, we go to the lips. Use a soft pink lipstick and finish with a pink lipgloss with sparkles. Make sure that you just tap it softly onto your lips.






Step 9: Apply a pink cream blush on the apples of your cheeks. Firstly, apply a little dot and then blend it into your skin.




So that's it! Here a few pictures:







As I said, it's really natural, but I think it's really, really pretty, especially when you go out in the daylight, the eye is good a really nice shimmer, but not that you look like a disco ball :D
So, I hope you like it.

Please leave me a comment, if you love this look as much as I do or if you have changed anything!!
All the best!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...