22.10.11

My Autumn Look - MAC Products


Hello everyone!


Today I want to share with you my actual autumn look which I'm wearing quite often:


Guide:
-> I applied my Artdeco Eyeshadow Base (this Base is absolutely amazing!!!)
1. Applied the white colour of the Helena Rubenstein 07 Lucky Gold Palette (http://www.perfumezilla.com/helena-rubinstein/helena-rubinstein-wanted-eyes-lucky-gold6219.php)
2. MAC's Woodwinked all over the lid
3. MAC's Satin Taupe in the crease and down the lid in the typical V-shape
4. MAC's Smut in the very outer part of your eye, really close to the lash line
-> and blend everything really well!
-> apply a brown eyeliner really close to the upper lashline
-> curl your lashes and apply lots of mascara


For the lips I used a sheer raspberry lipgloss like the Lancôme Color Fever Gloss No. 321 Dangerously Pink.(http://www.lancome.de/_de/_de/make-up/lippen-make-up/gloss/color-fever-gloss-206012.aspx)


 I hope this was an inspiration for you! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...