22.1.12

Trend: Winter Jackets 2011/12

Fake-Fur-Jacket from Asos

Every year when the weather it getting colder outside, I always ask myself the question: "What coat/jacket should I wear this winter?" Because there are so many different coats out there and every year there is a new trend coming, I want to show you this season's trends in a really quick way and how I handle these ideas.

The first trend is the fake-fur-jacket. I'm not a huge fan of this trend, because I think it won't suit to my body shape, but I think this jacket will look really good on naturally slim and petit girls.

Military Jacket from Zara

A Military jacket is really cool. The double breasted style reminds me a little bit of a classic trench coat. And there we come to the next trend: a colourful trench coat which I absolutely adore.

 red trench coat from Asos

Every single year the down jacket is on trend and it is pretty much a essential in every closet for the winter. So I picked up a down jacket last year which is still in a really good condition and keeps extremely warm. This was my pick:

Down Jacket from Tommy Hilfiger

Then Iwanted this year a coat which is a little bit longer than the down jacket. Because I like a trench coat soo much, but the belt doesn't really flatter my body shape and the coat is not really warm in the winter, I decided to buy a mixture between the elegant trench coat and a more trendy, sportive version. The result was (even though I would have never expected this) a duffle coat. Now, I had a strong prejustice against duffle coats, because I always thought that there were kind of boring and more sth. for "old ladies". But this one is absolutely stunning! The material, which is a mixture of cashmere and new wool, is so soft and the inner part reminds me of silk and it has kind of the pattern of burberry. All in all, it has a slight english touch, but that's what I like sooo much!

Dufflecoat from S. Oliver


I hope that gave you an inspiration!
All the best, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...