30.5.11

Sleek Contour Kit - Swatches

Hey guys!!

Wow, have you ever had such an enormous headache that you can't think enough except of: "STOP!!"
Well, actually I have it... Any tips against headaches?

Nevertheless, I wanted to share with you my new achievement :D
It is the Sleek Contour Kit in Medium!


And here are my swatches:

The highlighter:



The contour side:



I really love the Contouring side. The colour is high pigmented and blends really well in your skin colour. It doesn't have a red undertone, thus it looks natural, in other words like a normal shadow when you apply under your cheekbones.

However, I don't like the highlighter. It has got just a very sheer shimmer which you can hardly find. Especially when you apply it on your cheeks, the highlighter seems to disappear. It just works, when you apply it as a highlight under your eyebrows like a normal light eyeshadow.

What I really like is that Sleek included an introduction how to apply these two colours on your face. I think this is a really cute idea, especially if you are a beginner in make up.

I can just recommend this product. This contour colour turned out to be my fav one!! This means, I love it more than MAC Harmony ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...