26.8.12

Get The Look: Bohemian Maxi Dress Summer Look



I love maxi dresses! They are perfect for a casual summer oufit, easy to way and still look super stylish with a little bohemian touch. Unfortunately not a lot of people wear maxi dresses in the area where I live, but I think this outfit looks perfect on a hot summer day. Also the dresses have arrived on the red carpets as you can see on the picture above. If you want to know how I style my Bohemian Summer Look, then keep on reading.


1. Sunglasses/Promod - 12€
2. brown necklace with red pearls/24colours - 4,90€
3. floral maxi dress/French Connection - 124,00€
4. wood bracelet with golden metal dots/Baur - 12,95€
5. brown sandals with black small stones/Taupage - 50€

For this look I was inspired by Nicole Richie as she appears to be queen of the Bohemian Style. I chose  clothes and accessories with warm colours and also the accessories are made out of wood or dusty metal instead of brilliant silver jewelry.

I hope you like this outfit idea. Please let me know what you like to wear during hot summer days?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. ich liebe diesen Bohemian Stil :D sieht echt gut aus was du da zusammengestellt hast <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich mag Maxi Dresses so sehr, nur sind sie leider in Deutschland nicht so stark vertreten :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...