3.8.12

July Favourties

 
La Roche Posay Dermo- Soothing Deep Cleansing Foam
This cleanser is absolutely amazing. I bought it last month and add it directly to my daily skincare routine. After only a week I definitely noticed a difference. My skin appeared to be much more smoother, clearer and with less acne.

Garnier 24 hours Daily moisturizer
Currently I have super oily skin so I used this moisturizer as a night cream, but this cream is extremely good for oily skin. It mattifies the skin, is non-comedogenic and gives my skin the ideal amount of hydration. 

Sleek Contour Kit
This is probably the best contour colour I've ever used. Sometimes I start to use another contour colour, but lastly I always come back to it. It creates a super natural shadow underneath the cheekbones, however, it has to be applied really carefully, because of its high-pigmentation.

Chanel Lipstick Rouge Coco 05 Mademoiselle
I loved to wear my hair in curls this month and felt, because of this, a bit like in the sixties. So I needed a nice bold, but still natural lipstick that can be worn in the office. This chanel lipstick was the solution: elegant, natural, but noticeable. Perfect.

Essence Sun Club Bronzer
I don't really like to use this bronzer as a contour or in general, as a bronzer. However, applied as a blush this product gives you a natural sun kissed look. Perfect for the summer.

Catrice Intensif´eye Wet & Dry Shadow 030 Vanilla Sky Ride
I am not sure whether this product is available in every country, but this is the absolute perfect shimmery highlighting colour for the inner corner of the eye. I absolutely loved to apply it half the way over my lid, to put a brown in my crease and to draw a liquid eyeliner. Your eyes will look so awake and fresh, it is amazing.


Essence stay all day 16h foundation
I wore this foundation the whole month in the office. Because of the air-conditioner, my foundation started to crease much earlier and every spot was much more noticeable because of this baad lightning. So I needed a foundation that is full coverage, long lasting and doesn't cause any more spots. This foundation gave me all these points that I was searching for.

P2 nail polish lovely & Manhattan nail polish 59L
I loved to wear the natural rosy nail polish on my hands during my time in the office and the other colour was also natural, but noticeable on my toenails. By the way, this is the only nail polish where everyone is asking me which one it is. 


What are your favourite products for this month?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...