13.8.12

Most Worn *Summer* Things TAG!

I was tagged by a lovely friend on twitter with the Most Worn *Summer* Things Tag where you show in certain categories what you liked to wear during this summer. Even though the summer isn't over and it wasn't that summery here where I live, I still really like to do this tag. If you want to know what my most worn things are, then keep on reading!

 The Tag:
1) Most worn nail polish
For elegant or more natural days I always used the P2 nail polish in Lovely whereas my new Essie nail polish in 99 Mint Candy Apple was perfect for a hot and funny summer day.
2) Most worn hair product
The John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Treatment is a wonder. Applied in towel wet hair your hair is so smooth and looks much more shiner and healthier.
3) Most worn bag
I loved to wear my Accessorize cross body bag in this beautiful nude cream colour. It looks trendy and elegant at the same time. HUGE LOVE!
4) Most worn shoes
A year ago I wore these shoes and got terrible blisters, but this year they are incredible comfortable. And because of the wedge, I can walk in these Unisa sandals for hours.
5) Most worn accessories
I haven't worn a lot of jewelry, I was rather on a minimal jewelry trip. So my classic pearl gold earrings were suitable for every outfit. 
6) Most worn clothing item
These are my Tailly Weil brown shorts, definitely my most worn clothing item. They are a tiny bit longer then a hot pants and not that tight. Therefore, they are perfect for longer walks, because the most unattractive thing is when a woman pulls down her shorts in her inner thighs.
7) Most worn foundation
I purchased this just a few weeks ago and I am totally loving this. It is the BB Cream by Garnier for acne prone/ oily skin. This foundation is amazing and makes my skin looks just gorgeous. It is light, but at the same time almost full-coverage and it does minimize my pores.
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer
It is so funny that I used to hate this bronzer and now, that I found the right way to apply it, I love it. The Essence sun club bronzer for lighter skin gives you a natural tan applied on the apples of your cheeks.
9) Most worn lip product
I actually made a review of this here and I still like the Blistex Lip Tone so much. I used this during the whole summer, because it is not too heavy or sticky and still makes your lips look so much better.
10) Most worn mascara
Another probably all time favourite is my new discovered Essence I love extreme volume mascara. This mascara makes my lashes extremely long, voluminous, just everything! 
11) Most worn eyeshadow
Seriously, I can not say how much I love this product. This was probably the best purchase ever! The Catrice Intensif' eye Wet & Dry Shadow 030 Vanilla Sky Ride is the best highlighting eyeshadow I have ever used. I love to  wear a beautiful pin up look with this eyeshadow.

So these are my most worn summer things! I hope you like this tag and please comment below what you liked to wear this summer!

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...