19.4.14

TMI Tag!


Hey everyone!
The TMI Tag is currently going around and I thought I should also do these tag. It appears to be quiet personal, but I think it is a great way to get to know my a bit more. As there are a lot of questions, I will start right into it.
QUESTIONS
1: What are you wearing?
A white tiger Tee from Mango, black loose cardigan by Espirt and a khaki green jeggings by Vero Moda.
2: Ever been in love?
Oh yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Oh yes.
4: How tall are you?
1,73m or 5'8''
5: How much do you weigh?
I am not sure. I think like 65 kg or 143 pounds.
6: Any tattoos?
No, but I want one.
7: Any piercings?
Only two earpiercings.
8: OTP?
OTP???
9: Favorite show?
I love "Das Perfekte Dinner" on Vox so much. I watch it every day from Monday to Friday and really want to participate in his show. "Rosins Restaurant" is also great.
10: Favorite bands?
Hudson Taylor! ♥ Besides, I like electronic music, but they are usually not bands. 
11: Something you miss?
Mum's fantastic breakfast, less worries ;) 
12: Favorite song?
Oh lord, they are sooo much. They change every week. I would say currently I love "Helplessly Hoping" by Hudson Taylor feat. Gabrielle Aplin, "Brother" by Mighty Oaks, "You & Me" by Disclosure feat. Eliza Doolittle and "Baila Morena" by Zucchero.
13: How old are you?
20 years old.
14: Zodiac sign?
Sorry, what is Zodiac?
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Humour, makes me laugh and not to conservative, stiff attitude.
16: Favorite Quote?
I like a lot of quotes, e.g. "He who kneels before God can stand before anyone" or "Der Gebildete treibt die Genauigkeit nicht weiter, als es der Natur der Sache entspricht".
17: Favorite actor?
Leonardo DiCaprio :)
18: Favorite color?
Gold, Pink, Nude.
19: Loud music or soft?
LOUD!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Doing sport.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depending on whether I do my short or longer routine it takes me 5 or 15 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends. My fast routine till I am completely ready with makeup etc. takes 30 minutes. My really long routine with tanning etc etc takes 1h-1:30h.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, unfortunately, I was.
24: Turn on?
Humour, taking job/uni/school serious and life relaxed.
25: Turn off?
Ignorance, intolerance, stiff people, bullying, arrogance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To subscribe and keep up with my fav youtubers. I have never done any videos.
27: Fears?
Darkness :(
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Probably the thought of failing my exam.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Two months ago.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Please see question No. 26.
31: Last book you read?
"The Snowman" by Jo Nesbo.
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Currently none, but I assume that it will be another JO Nesbo one. The last one was sooo good!
33: Last show you watched?
"Grill den Henssler" on VOX.
34: Last person you talked to?
My mum on phone. A friend in uni in reality.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
REALLY difficult and often confusing with heart breakings.
36: Favorite food?
At the moment Stir Fry. My all time favourite is pasta! <3
37: Place you want to visit?
California,Vancouver, Thailand, Seychellen, China.
38: Last place you were?
Switzerland.
39: Do you have a crush?
No..
40: Last time you kissed someone?
About a month ago.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Two weeks ago by some naughty elementary school girls.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate!
43: What instruments do you play??
Fluet, Guitar.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Oh my favourite earrings broke two weeks ago. These were basic swarovski studs which I have to rebuy very soon!
45: Last sport you played?
A one hour full body training by Jillian Michaels (Link)
46: Last song you sang?
"Of the night" by Bastille.
47: Favorite chat up line?
Hey, how are you?
48: Have you ever used it?
Yes haha, not that special.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Well, I hang out with my friends every day in uni. 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who likes to answer them :)

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Please leave me a comment by telling me what your favorite band is!
Have a wonderful day, guys!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...