Today I want to show you how you can do a super delicious Stir Fry with rice. This is not only very easy and fast, but also incredibly healthy and thus, also perfect for everyone who wants to get in shape for summer. This is such a basic recipe that I make almost every evening. I hope you enjoy it as I also lost quite a bit of blood while cutting the sweet onions :)
Stir Fry with Rice (Vegan)
Ingredients (makes 2 large portions)
- 120g of rice in a cooking bag
- 1 onion
- 1 peperoni
- handful of various veggies (here I used: sweet onion, sweet corn, broccoli, sugar snaps)
- soy sauce
2. Once it starts boiling, put in the rice in the cooking bag. Cook it as long as the package tells you (here 10 min).
3. While the rice is cooking, cut all the vegetables.
4. Add a bit of olive oil in a pan and head it up.
5. Add all the veggies and fry them till they are slightly brown.
6. Add the cooked rice. Mix it up and flavour it with salt, pepper, soy sauce, ginger and coriander.
And then you are done in about 15 minutes with an incredible delicious meal! For this recipe you can use so many different vegetables, you can add chicken or shrimps, so that it never gets boring.
It is really satisfying and still healthy. So please give it a try and tell me what you think about it!
Have a delicious food day! :)