6.6.11

The Day I Ate My Bracelet

Hey guys!!
Today I want to share with you my OOTD. I went on a very nice shopping tour, but before I have to tell you one thing:

When I arrived the station and I was buying a ticket for myself I just looked at my right hand, where put two bracelets this morning. And what do I see?? Just one tiny bracelet!!!!
I just wore some really beautiful cloth bracelets in an Indiana style which I bought from market in Switzerland. They were sooo beautiful!!! However, during my walk I haven't heard anything, I haven't felt anything on my arm and I haven't seen anything noticeable at the end. It seem to be probably that I might have eaten it in my dreaming period... otherwise it still has to on my arm... :D

The only hope is that we are going to spend our holidays in Switzerland this summer again, so I am able to buy this bracelet again... or maybe I should buy a ton of, because apparently I have an enormous hunger of bracelets while I'm dreaming :D:D:D

But here's my outfit (I thought it will be warmer this day):


Dress from H&M (bought it 2 years ago); Bag from Jake's/P&C
Jewellery:


Necklace from Accessorize ; My famous, surviving cloth bracelet
Makeup:


Very Simple, Mascara, Gel Eyeliner, Eyeshadow in my skin tone

Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick 110 Shy Flamingo -> intensive pink,coral lipstick with silver shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...