11.11.12

How To Make 100 Calorie Chocolate Brownies & Fire in the Kitchen


Have you ever dreamed of a low-calorie and low-fat healthy chocolate brownie that taste absolutely the same, but has more than 2/3 less calories than a regular one? Well, then actually your dream came true because I baked one of these amazing brownies today. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use the gadgets in our kitchen correctly, so I suddenly had a little fire in my kitchen. If you want to know how you can bake these delicious chocolate brownies with 84 calories, which accident happened in my kitchen and how I survived it, then keep on reading!

Ingredients:
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- 20g oats
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes 
- 3 egg whites
- 4 1/2 tbsp. skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. honey


Instruction: 
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, chop them in small pieces and boil them. 
3. Add the dry ingredients - sweet potatoes, cinnamon, cocoa powder, baking powder and oats and mix them together. Beforehand, I used a fork to smash the sweet potato a bit.
 
4. Add the wet ingredients - skimmed milk, the (melted!) dark chocolate, honey, egg whites and mix it again.
 
5. Put it in a fatted baking dish.
6. Bake it for 30 minutes until you have a slightly crosser surface. Don't worry the brownies are incredible moisturized in between. When you divide this meal into 12 pieces, then one brownie only 70 calories!

Even though the brownies taste absolutely amazing, it was a long way to this result. To be honest, I used chocolate chips that don't melt even in higher degrees. So I tried to melt it in a bain-marie for hours and nothing happened. Because of total frustration and impatience I put the chocolate chips in a plastic bowl in the microwave. While mixing the dry ingredients, I was wondering why they steam that much till I realised that lots of smoke came out of the microwave. I stopped the microwave, opened the door and a flame, lots of smoke and a strong smell were coming towards me. I opened all windows apathetically and ran with the microwave on the terrace where I opened the door and the smoke could escape. So the end of the story is that the microwave and therefore, my kitchen still smell disgustingly, the plastic bowl is melted, the chocolate chips were burned or inflamed and I finally used normal chocolate. I survived and it was worth it! 

If you also want to know how you can bake a low-calorie muffins, then click here!
I hope you liked this recipe and comment below whether you like these alternative recipes!

Wish you a wonderful day! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...