23.4.12

Massive DM + MAC Haul!


I know that I have way to much make up and that I have to stop buying new stuff and just using the things that I own. However, every single time I go to the drugstore I can not resist going to the make up counters. And unfortunately, I always find something that I definitely want to have.
Last week I was in the super drug quiet often, so here is my massive haul where are definitely invested to much money in make up again.



Alverde shine shampoo with lemon blossom and apricot for 1,95€. This is a natural shampoo without any chemicals or silicons. I use it now in order to find out if silicon-free shampoos are different shampoos which contain silicons.
Alverde hair mask with lemon blossom and apricot for 3,30€. This is the matching mask and I am also excited about the results.


Two nail polishes from P2 for 1,55€. The left one is a neon pink colour called 630 passion, the left one is  a bright green called 620 artful.
Catrice 840 Genius in a Bottle is the nail polish in the middle and costs 2,49. This is a dupe to the Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 531 Peridot.



Balea MED pH adjusted soap-free washing lotion for about 1€. This washing lotion is amazing because you get 400 ml for 1€! I haven't used it yet but I will definitely review this products because I think this price is absolutely amazing!

Balea MED pH adjusted hand cream for 2€. I have to use it a bi longer in order to give you a detailed opinion.


Catrice Wet And Dry Eyeshadow in the colour 030 Vanilla Sky Ride for 3,79. This is the perfect highlighting colour I have ever seen in the drugstore, I have to write a blog post about this.


Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 190 The Nuder The Better for 3,99. An absolute gorgeous nude which I have searched for ages.
Manhattan Soft Mat Lipcream in 54L for 3,95. This is a mixture of a lipgloss and a matt lipstick. I love this product because of this unique consistency.

My new treasures


MAC lipliner in the shade Subculture for 12€. A nice nude, my lips but just better lipliner which I would even wear without a lipstick on top.
MAC lipstick in Blankety for 18€. This lipstick suits to the lipliner. Even though I find this lipstick a bit to ashy, I really love MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK!

Let me know if you want to have a review from a specific product!
Did you buy anything the last weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...