15.7.12

The Reason Why I Hide My Face


Okay I am not male, I am female, but this photo represents today's topic really well: I hide my face in front of this blog. If you want to know why then keep on reading.


I know that a few other blogger also don't show their faces on their blog, but I never heard someone talking about this issue. However, I think that you, my readers, deserve to know why I keep my face out of the lens as you might have already noticed.


The thing is that I am still a student, but I don't know what I want to do in my future. It might be a total normal job where nobody cares about what I am doing in my free time. But what happens when I am going to do a more serious job where I have costumer contact?! Then everyone can look up in the internet what I am doing in my private life and then all my seriousness is gone and they think that I am a freaky beauty addict.
Okay, I am a beauty addict and I do not hide my hobby, which is beauty, but sometimes it is not suitable to reveal all your privacy in public and in order to achieve something and be success in your job you have to make sacrifices.


So I keep my face for myself and will continue to hide it as it also stands for the last piece of my personality that I keep for myself. Maybe this will change in the future, but till then I hope you don't mind not seeing me face to face.


Wish you a wonderful day!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...