20.7.12

The Best Breakfast Shake You'll Ever Have


I never was a breakfast shake type, probably because I was to embarrassed of starting the mixer in front of my family. However, now during the summer holidays I detected the shake as my favorite breakfast ever. If you want to know how you can do this absolutely delicious and super fast breakfast shake then keep on reading!

 
INGREDIENTS FOR 250ML:
  • 1 banana
  • about a hand full of any fruit that can be mixed (strawberries, blueberries, melons etc)
 

  • about 1/4 cup of oats
  • a bit of milk
 

INSTRUCTION:
  • Add the banana and any fruit that can be mixed to your mixer. It took today 2 slices of melon, but I really love my shake with 4-5 strawberries.
 

  • Add the oats on top of it and finally add the milk to it so that the banana is swimming in milk.
  • Mix everything together
  • Fill it in a glass and decorate 
 
And here we go with super delicious shake that only takes about 5 minutes if you are fast. The good thing about this is that you can add any fruit than you want which gives always another flavour and this breakfast contains every nutrient that is important for you. The banana gives you the energy and sugar as well as the oats as a carbohydrate. The milk gives the protein and has a lot of other important nutrients and the fruits and banana gives you vitamins.

I hope you liked this post and let me know whether you prefer a solid or liquid breakfast!

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...