3.10.12

Look As Posh As Victoria Beckham!

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you my outfit that I wore today. I currently really love doing these kind of posts and I hope that you like them as much as I do. So because it was quiet chilly outside, but not super cooled I decided to wear a dress. When I was in university, I realised that I was dressed completely in black, but I think it doesn't look that bad.


The Outfit

Dress: H&M. Belt: H&M. Tights. Blazer: H&M. Scarf: NewYorker. Ballerina: Gabor


Jewellery:
 
Clock: Christ. Bracelet: Mueller. Earrings: Tallulah Tu.


I like to glam myself up for school and to look sophisticated, but I know that not everyone is that weird like I am. So I recommend this look for a luxurious dinner in a restaurant, any cultural visit (theatre, opera etc.) and as a elegant business dress.

I hope you liked this post and let me know whether you like wearing black?

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...