12.10.12

The New Black!

 As colder as it gets outside the much darker the nail polishes is going to be and black nail polish is always on trend. I really love seeing black nail polish on other people and it always delivers an edgy and rebellious atmosphere for me, however, I find black totally unflattering and too harsh on me. Nevertheless, if you want to know how you can wear the new "black" nail polish even though black doesn't suit you, then keep on reading!
Essence colour & go 122 chic reloaded
The trick behind this is that you choose a really dark nail polish that looks almost black but isn't! Consequently, at first sight it appears to be black, but in fact, the colour is not that harsh and shows more definition/colour range. For example, the Essence colour & go nail polish in 122 chic reloaded is a beautiful holographic nail polish as you can see in the pictures in detail. It shimmers in dark grey, violet, green, brown and blue. In fact, it reminds me of these holographic car paints.
Essence colour & go 122 chic reloaded
 An other example is the Essie nail polish in Wicked which is a really dark red colour, but I am sure you will find an almost black nail polish in your local store.
And that's the whole trick. I am in love with my new definition of black and I am convinced that the new black flatter much more people than a normal black. Also as a viewer I find it really interesting to detect another colour then you firstly thought it would be.

Let me know what do you think about black nail polish or do you prefer other dark nail polishes?

Wish you a wonderful friday & enjoy your weekend!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...