5.10.12

September Favourites!

September is my favourite month, however, I was not really able to enjoy this month as much as I have wished to, because I has to write a lot of exams and stress does definitely cut out all my creativity and enjoyments in life. But here I am now, autumn holidays are just a stone's throw away and I have completed all my tasks for today, so I am ready to share my september favourites with you.

My favourites
(from left to right)

Vichy Purete Thermale Foaming Water - This cleansing foam is amazing, because it is designed for sensible skin and so it does deep-cleanse your pores without drying them out. Unfortunately, my 150ml bottle is almost empty after half a year of usage. Thus, the durability is really good.

Nivea pure effect mattyfing moisturizing cream - I have used this cream for 2 months and I am totally impressed of it. It doesn't break me out and mattes my face, so it is the perfect base for my foundation. However, I wouldn't use it as a night cream as it is not moisturizing enough.

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 030 Ginger & Fred - I received this lipstick as a present and to be honest, firstly I was quiet skeptical about the colour, but it turned out to be a really beautiful fall colour. It is a darker "my lips but just better", slightly cooler-toned red-brown shade which is perfect for this season.

Catrice Absolute Eye Colour 450 Oh, It's Toffeeful! - This is a really natural, barely visible shimmery, toffee eyeshadow that looks natural but still gives you a bit of colour. It suits perfeclty to the lipstick and two the other two items that are following now.

L'oreal Super Liner - This probably turned out be my new holy grail because I can not stop wearing a black winged eyeliner since I have bought this liner. It is deeply black and stays on all day.

Manhatten Eyeliner Chinese Ink - I received this as a birthday present as well and this liner is like a felt tip. The black isn't that intense compared to the L'oreal one, but because of the felt tip it is much more easier to draw a precise line.

Astor Shine Deluxe Lipgloss 010 Fuchsia Sapphire - I did a whole blog post about this lipgloss with swatches and my whole opinion when you click here (Link), but I rediscover this lipgloss always during the autumn time, because it is a visible but still wearable, beautiful lipcolour.

Kiko eyeshadow 167 - This is a high-pigmented matt white eyeshadow that lasts a long time. I use this for nearly every eyemake-up as a highlight in my inner corner and under the brow bone. 

Katy Perry Purr Perfume - I bought this perfume in the sale for 16€ otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it, but I am deeply surprised at the scent because it smells absolutely lovely and not cheap. I am really bad in describing scents, so I can only recommend checking it out in your local store even though you are not a fan of Katy Perry.

So these were my september favourites. I am looking forward to a lovely and golden october and try to enjoy the time a bit more as this month has flown by. Enough talking for today.
Wish you a wonderful day & tell me what are your favourite products of this month?

See you then,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...