27.9.13

Soft Smokey Brown & Pink Evening Make up Tutorial

 

Hello guys!

I hope you are all feeling well! 
Inspired by my latest night outs and the upcoming long summer nights, I though I throw in a little Soft Brown & Pink Evening Make up which gives a slightly smokey look without being too strong and still wearable. By the way, I am so excited about the summer time as I have a lot of beautiful summer make up tutorials in my mind. Let me know in the comment section below whether you would like to see more make up tutorials! But let's get started!


1. Apply a light pink eyeshadow all over the eyelid after priming it.

 

2. Then I started to apply always a darker brown eyeshadow in the crease so that I slowly build up the colour. Also by layering the product, your eye make up will last the whole day.


3. Then I used a dark rusty brown and smudged it along the upper lash line. 


4. Then apply a white eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye.


5. Curl your lashes, apply mascara and that's it.

Overview - all eyeshadows

So that was my wearable smokey, soft brown & pink evening makeup. I hope you liked it and as I have already mentioned above, tell me whether you would like to see some summer make up tutorials and whether you prefer a stronger lip or a stronger eye during the night.

I wish you a wonderful day! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...