24.1.13

Smokey & Sexy Taupe Make-up Tutorial!

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you a beautiful taupe make-up that I came up with this morning and just suits perfectly to this rainy melancholic winter and autumn days. It really gives me a slightly mystery, sultry feeling and it csn be easily vamped up with a few darker taupe colour in the crease. The look includes  my new Essence Quattro 07 Over the taupe palette and if you want to know how you can get that make-up look, then keep on reading.

Guide
 
1. Apply the right colour from the top and the left colour from the bottom of the Essence Quattro 07 Over the taupe palette all over the lid.
 
2. Blend a light matte ashy brown into your crease and a darker golden, ashy brown in the really outer part of your eye.
 
3. Take the first colours from the Essence Quattro 07 Over the taupe palette under your eye.
 
4. Highlight your inner corner and your brow bone with a glittery rosy eyeshadow.
 
5. Then I took my black gel eyeliner and drew a line on top of my lash line and winged it out at the end.
 
6. Curl your lashes & apply your favourite mascara and you are done!
 
For this look a light coral blush will look best. I used the NYX blush in Mauve.
 
Because the eye make-up is quiet strong for everyday I kept my lips really natural with a rosy lib balm.

So this is the look I was wearing today. I really like this look especially for this season. What do you think about taupe colours during the autumn and winter season?

Wish you a wonderful day! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...