28.10.13

Now You Can Have A Stressful Full-Time Job and Still Love Every Day

Hello everyone!

How are you?
Today's post is about a slightly different topic inspired by my latest job experience during holidays. I want to show you how you can get the best out of your day and personalize it to your purpose so that you enjoy every single day even though you are working full-time. I know, that I am still a student, however, I have followed this plan during my job experience, therefore, I can say that it works! Thus, there are no excuses for not working out anymore as this plan provides you enough time to workout every single day. 

Of course, this day plan is personalized on me and on the time it takes me to go to the office, but by waking up earlier or arranging some things here and there, this plan'll also be appropriate for you. I also pushed the workout in the morning as I have experienced that it can be sometimes hard to leave the office whereas it does not matter that much when you come a bit later in the morning. Also you have a lot of energy in the morning and will have an incredible feeling for the rest of the day.



Detailed explanation


7 a.m.        Wake up, have a cup of coffee & put on my workout clothes
7.30 a.m.   Go running // HIIT Training
8.30 a.m.   Take a shower, get dressed, apply make up & have a protein shake while heading to the tube
9.45 a.m.   Arriving at the office & start working
12 p.m.      Lunch break - going e.g. for a salad with protein or wrap
1 p.m.        Continue with my work
6 p.m.        Quitting the office and going home
7.30 p.m.   Have a dinner e.g. Pasta with vegetables and pepper
9 p.m.        Hobby // Relax Time e.g. watching TV, reading a book or just spending time with the beloved

I try to go to bed at about 11 p.m. in order to get 8 hours of sleep, but it doesn't always work. However, you still have the weekends to get a good amount of sleep :) So I hope you found this helpful. Keep in mind that obviously, there have to be done a few arrangements regarding your personal situation, but I think it is really important to workout regularly even though you are working full-time in an office.
Do you find it hard to workout when you are working full-time? 

Wish you a perfect day!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...