4.10.13

Your Perfect Start in the Morning - Apple Banana Smoothie

Hello guys!

How are you?
I hope you have a nice day and enjoy every second of it. I have to admit that today is a harder day for me. After meeting my ex yesterday, my mood is somewhere down there. You know, sometimes you think you can cope with things so easily and the minute you do it, it is no problem, however, the day after that is always the pure horror for me. Really confusing and a mixture of all kinds of emotions. Well, let's focus on our life, on being happy on your own and start the day with a delicious Apple Banana Smoothie.

 

Apple Banana Smoothie

Ingredients: 1 Apple, 1 Banana, 1 cup of skim milk
Calories: 252 cal
Ideal for: Breakfast, great pre-workout meal


I really like this smoothie as it is really filling without being too satisfying to start a workout right after it. I intend to make myself a something with banana when I want to workout as it gives you a lot of healthy sugar and energy without being processed sugar. So even though you have only drunken a smoothie, you will have a lot of energy and will be satisfied till lunch. 

Give it a try and let me know what you think about this smoothie!

Have a wonderful day! 
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...