Hey guys! Fall is starting and when the weather gets cooler I always start to wear more make-up especially on the eyes. So I came up with a lightly more intense green smokey eye makeup. It is actually a lot more intense and greener than on the picture below. So let's get started!
1. Apply a light beige shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid and in your inner corner.
2. Apply a medium green eyeshadow with a golden undertone to the outer half of your eyelid
3. Apply a golden eyeshadow to the middle of your eyelid
4. Use a really dark green eyeshadow and pat it onto your crease. Start blending it, but stay in the really outer part of your eye and elongate it towards your eyebrow.
5. Apply a white matte eyeshadow under your brow bone
6. Apply the darkest green colour to the outer part on your bottom lash line & the golden colour in the middle of your bottom lash line
8. Curl your lashes, apply mascara and your done with the eyes.
I would apply a sheer blush that just sculpts the face and doesn't take away the attention from the eyes, e.g. Sleek Suede Blush.
I went for a nude, but not dead nude lip. I used P2 Pure Colour Lipstick in 02 Sunset Boulevard and Esprit Lipgloss in Beige on top.
And that's it. Of course, this look isn't that natural, but I seriously received a lot of compliments because of this look. So please try it out & tell me do you like to wear heavier makeup when it is getting colder outside?
Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,