12.9.12

Fall Loves Tag!


During my way back home I came to the idea to do a fall tag and found this one in the internet. It is from last year, but because I am so in fall/autumn mood, I just thought it might be appropriate to boost my fall anticipation  with this really nice tag. So let's start!

Questions!

Beauty & Fashion:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?

 
Essence quattro in 07 over the taupe. Catrice eyeshadow in 070 mr. copper's field.
 
Essence metallic eyeliner pencil in 03 Show Off. Astor Shine Deluxe Lipgloss Fuchsia Saphire.
   
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 030 Ginger & Fred. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Vintage Pink.


2) Favorite Fall hair product?
 
Bobby pin with corduroy flower from Accessorize.
I know that this is not a real hair product, but I love this bobby pin as the extra touch for any hairstyle in the autumn so much that I had to mention it.

3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
Manhattan Lotus Effect longlasting 45Q. Basic nailpolish. Essence Metallic nail polish 02 Copper Rulez!.

4) Favorite Fall scent?

Perfume-wise: Joop All About Eve. Other: Leaves, pumpkin

5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?
Mavi corduroy dark red jeans.

Random Fall Questions!:
1) Who's your Fall Style icon?
Currently I love Jessica Alba and streetstyles from Lookbook.nu.

2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
Something casual like riding boots, skinny jeans, a t-shirt and comfy hoddie.

3) Favorite Halloween movie?
I am not a huge fan of horror films, I more prefer thriller so I would choose "The Crimson" Rivers".

4) Favorite Halloween candy?
The regular bats as gummi bears.

5) What are you being for Halloween?!
In Germany Halloween isn't celebrated that much. So if I would be invited to a Halloween party I would go for a lion, cat woman or a vampire.

So that's it with the Fall Tag! I hope you liked this Tag as much I liked doing it! Please tell me what your fave fall make-up items are?

Wish you a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...