10.9.12

Sexy Business Outfit of the Day

Here I am, back from my trip to Amsterdam! It was totally tiring and exhausting, but I saw so much things, it was absolutely amazing and so much fun. I ought to mention that my exam weeks start in one week, so it might happen that I have to skip 1-2 posts because school comes first. So I am back with a sexy business outfit that I wore to school today.

The Outfit

 
Top: H&M. Skirt: Zara. Blouse: Montego. Ballerinas: Gabor.


Accessories:
 
Clock: Christ. Necklace: Accessorize. Earring: Accessorize. Hair pins: Accessorize.


Make-up:
nude e/s - all over the lid. white e/s - inner corner & under brow bone. plumy mauve e/s - crease. manhattan chinese ink eyeliner. essence I love extreme mascara


Inspired by the earrings and the hair pins, which I have received as a birthday presents, I created this elegant, but sexy outfit as this might be probably the last hot summer day in this year. Also the manhattan chinese ink eyeliner, which also has been a present, does an amazing job and is super black.

I hope you liked this post & I am looking forward to writing more posts for you!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...