18.3.13

3 Spring Outfits - From Business, Edgy To Casual

Hello guys!

Recently I talked about the latest spring trends that I considered to be most wearable (Link) and also shared with you my first spring outfit idea with a trendy short suit (Link). So before I am going to make a zillion posts of all my spring outfit ideas, I thought that I will sum them up to one post. Thus, today I want to show you 3 different outfits in three styles inspired by this year's spring trends. I hope you can find something for your style.


Outfit No. 1: Elegant Cut Out Dress


1. Off-white bowling bag by Morgan - 69,95€
2. Ivory belt by Marc O'Polo - 29,90€ (reduced)
3. Black Cut Out Dress by mint&berry - 49,95€
4. Sterling silver ring by Esprit - 34,90€
5. Sterling silver earrings by Esprit - 49,90€ (Link)
6. Black pumps by Zign - 64,96€ (Link)

This outfit is for a business day or during nighttime, so when you want to look a bit chic in general e.g. for a nice dinner. I wanted to incorporate only two colours: black and white/off-white/beige and a classy black dress with cut out details that are the latest spring trends. The pumps with the metallic tip add an extra touch to the outfit.


Outfit No. 2: Casual Neutral Bermuda Shorts

 

1. Brown vintage bag by Esprit - 39,95€
2. Khaki chino bermuda by Billabong - 74,95€
3. Dusty blue chiffon blouse by Esprit - 14,99€
4. Golden watch with leather strap by Nixon - 164,95€
5. Grey suede oxford shoes by Best Connection - 79,90€ (Link)

This outfit is perfect for a casual shopping day during a chilly spring day. In this outfit, I wanted to stay on the neutral side, so I stayed away from bright colours and rather worked with browns, khaki, and dusty colours like the dusty grey and dusty turquoise. Bermuda shorts are really in trend this year and I think golden accessories and a stylish pair of oxford shoes complete the outfit.


Outfit No.3: Edgy Dusty Rose Spring Outfit



1. Retro sunglasses by Promod - 11,95€ (Link)
2. 26 silver bracelets by Promod - 12,95€ (Link)
3. Brown studded sandals with heel by Vic - 148€ (Link - reduced)
4. Grey sweater with metallic detail by Esprit - 29,99€
5. black clutch with studs by Accessorize - 65€ (Link)
6. Dusty rose jeans by Conley's - 99€ (Link)

This outfit is inspired by the lovely Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and it is my favourite outfit. This outfit actually only consists of basics, but by adding all the accessories it starts to become so interesting. I also think that the combination of brown, black, grey and pastel colour works really well and looks incredibly stylish. This outfit is great for any occasion as it can be worn during a casual shopping day and when going out to a stylish bar.  

So these were my 3 outfits inspired by the spring trends for this year. I hope you liked the outfits and found one that suits to your style. As spring time is not that warm where I live, the lighter and shorter outfits will come in summer. Let me know what was your favourite outfit out of these three? 
So I wish you a wonderful day and I hope you can enjoy the warming sun somewhere.

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...