12.3.13

How To Make Carrot Muffins - Easy & Fast



Hello everyone! 


Are you okay? I have finished 2/3 of my final exams and on the one hand I am really happy that I am almost done, but on the other hand I can not believe that it's over then. But I am going to make a separate post in order to give you an update about my life. 
So I had a terrible longing to make a carrot cake because I can't eat something like that in public as I have lactose intolerance. I found the recipe on Blogilates, which is a health and fitness blog mostly based on pilates and yoga, and started to make these spontaneously. Thus, I had to two a few arrangements that are listed in the brackets, but the muffins taste sooo incredibly good. This is actually a little bit healthier version of a carrot muffin, but seriously, my whole family totally loved them!

Ingredients: 
     •  8 egg whites (4 whole eggs)
     •  1 cup Rolled Oats
     •  1/2 cup cottage cheese, fat free (fat free quark)
     •  4 scoops Any Whey protein powder (4 scoops flour)
     •  2 teaspoons baking powder
     •  2 tablespoons vanilla extract (real vanilla)
     •  1/2 cup splenda (1/2 cup agave syrup)
     •  3 teaspoons cinnamon
     •  1 cup grated carrots
     •  1/3 cup crushed pineapple drained or applesauce

Optional (not included in cal calc)
     •  2 tablespoons raisins — optional 
     •  2 tablespoons almonds — or walnuts, optional

Directions:
1. Combine Egg Whites and next 7 ingredients (Egg Whites to Cinnamon) in a blender. Blend in a blender. Gently fold carrots, pineapples, nuts and raisins.
2. Spoon batter into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, filling 3/4 full. Bake at 375 degrees for   30 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately.

Number of Servings: 14
Nutrition info: 71.9 calories per muffin. 0.5g fat. 7.6g carbs. 1.1 fiber. 8.5g protein.

Tell me whether you like carrot muffins and whether you have tested any of Blogilates recipes? I think, after this one I have to try out a few other of her recipes even though I wanted to start a healthier food plan ;) During the last weeks, I ate quite a lot of sweets, chocolate and cakes, because of all the learning and school stress. It seems like your body is craving for all the carbohydrates and sweets naturally, but that means that I haven't had the best diet recently. :)
Wish you a wonderful day! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...