10.2.12

Huge Makeup/Beauty Haul! (L'oréal, Astor, John Frieda and more)


Yesterday I went kind of crazy in the drugstore, nevertheless, I thought this is the best time to share my treasures with you!


Astor Mattitude HD Foundation which promises Anti Shine in High Definiton for 16 hours.
I bought this foundation because it is oil free and it has SPF 22 which is perfectly for the summer time!


Astor Anti Shine Mattitude Powder is from the same line like the foundation. I really needed a new powder, so why not buying the one which suits to the foundation perfectly.


L'ORÉAL Super Liner is an amazing product. I will definitely do a review of this, but the application is super easy and super neat!
       

John Frieda's Frizz-Ease is a legend and now I bought this legendary product. I hope that this really will give me an improvement in my frizzy hair ;)


The Manhattan waterproof eyeliners are absolutely amazing because they really stay on the whole day without overpowering the liner! Because of this reason I bought the black eyeliner as I just own a dark brown one.
The Catrice Eye Brow Stylist Pen comes with a colour that suits to my eyebrows perfectly. I don't have a red undertone, I just have ashy blonde eyebrows and for this, this eyebrow pen is so good.
And lastly I bought a new eyeshadow base from Manhattan because the Essence one just lasts about 5 hours and I for me an eyeshadow base has to last +8 hours. Hopefully, this will do its job!

This was my haul. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what you bought the last time in drugstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...