19.2.12

Sleek Storm Palette - Swatches


I've already written a blog post about this eyeshadow palette, but because I have received a new camera I wanted to reupload the post with pictures which have got a better quality.


Sleek Storm I Divine Eyeshadow Palette



The palette costs £6.49 (€8.50), the eyeshadows are highly-pigmented even if they are a bit crumbly.
(Link)


The combination of colour remind me a lot of the Naked palette by Urban Decay!

Swatches

Swatches

Swatches in detail


Swatches in detail


Swatches in detail

I love the Sleek eyeshadow palettes because the price-perfomance ratio is outstanding!
Nevertheless, the Storm palette is my favorite palette from Sleek, because you can create natural looks as well as more intense ones.

Do you have a Sleek eyeshade palette?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...