22.2.13

Red Jeans In School - Outfit

When the temperature is getting colder and the sun hours are decreasing, it is time to wear your bright and colourful jeans again. However, I combined the warm brown autumn colours with the red jeans so that it isn't too bright and a bit more appropriate for this session. So if you want to know how my outfit looked like, then keep on reading!

The outfit
Sweater: Esprit. Shirt: Esprit. Trouser: TomTailor. Shoe: Buffalo London.

Jewellery & Make-up
Earring: Schmuckrausch. Necklace: jeweller. Perfume: Joop All About Eve.

For make-up I had the most simple make-up ever. I just had black pencil liner along my upper lashes and winged it out a tiny bit in the end. I hope you liked my outfit & then we see us in 2 days!

Wish you a wonderful day!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...