20.5.12

Get The Look - Scarlett Johansson's Make up at Met-Gala


1. Bobby Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow Champagne - 24,95€
2. Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl 03 Gris Noir - 16€
3. M.A.C Lipstick Vegas Volt - 18€
4. Bourjois Delice de Poudre - ca. 10€

I want to start a new series which is called "Get The Look". In this post I want to show you really quickly how to achieve a certain make up or fashion look by just presenting the products. I think this is really useful to get a nice and quick overview especially in fashion looks. However, I think I am still going to do my traditional make up tutorials when I want to show you more complicated looks.

So I wanted to start this series with the beautiful Scarlett Johansson at the Met-Gala in New York on the 7th of May. She wears really simple, neutral eyes and balances them out with a lovely bright coral lip. I really love this makeup because it is natural but in the same time really glamourous. 

You can also find me now on Pinterest! Please check out my board, I am currently a bit obsessed about it!

Wish you a wonderful Sunday! 
All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...