2.5.12

Super Tasty And Fast 8 Minutes Pasta Soup



Today I want to share with you a really easy and fast pasta soup which I cook quiet often when I am at home for lunch, because it is a light meal and is super fast to do.

Ingredients:
◦ frozen vegetables
◦  vegetable stock
◦  pasta

◦ Firstly, you have to boil some water (0,5l for 2 portions) with a bit of vegetable stock.
◦ Once your water boils, add some frozen vegetables and the noodles to the water. Make sure that these vegetables are completely plain and without any other products. 
◦ Set your timer for the pasta which means for me 8 minutes.
◦ After 8 minutes your pasta and your vegetables are ready. Add some salt, pepper and muscat and then your done!

I hope you liked this recipe and let me know if you liked this soup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...