3.5.12

March/April Favourites


It's time for my bi-monthly favourite and this month I was definitely so much into blush! But let's have a closer look:

Maybelline Cream Touch Blush in 07 Plum was my go to blush. I rediscovered it after a long break and absolutely fell in love with it. It looks absolutely natural and suits to every skin tone.

Manhattan Bronzing Powder - I used this in combination with the Manhattan Blush from their Oktoberfest LE to set the cream blush. The bronzer warms up the rosy cool blush and thus, it creates the perfect colour for this spring weather outside.

Manhattan Make Up Base is my new favourite base. It is super cheap and the eyeshadow last the whole day. Also, one container has 10 ml.

Douglas Lipstick (was in my Advent calendar) is a mauve rosy lipstick. I like to tap this onto my lips as an everyday lipstick.

Manhattan Eyeliner Pencil in Black is a waterproof liner so that the line stays on the whole day. I like black liner more than brown one, because it brightens up my eye colour.

L'Ôréal Superfine Eyeliner is the most precise eyeliner I have ever used. I was totally in this black winged liner look this month, so this was my holy product.

REWE Coconut Body Butter is a super cheap cosmetic brand from a grocery store. However, this body butter is so rich and smells absolutely amazing! My skin is extremely smooth afterwards and it contains 400ml.

I hope you liked my bi-monthly favorites. Let me know what your favourite products have been!

2 comments:

  1. it all looks so lovely :) keep the posts coming!!

    newest follower for sure! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...