10.5.12

School Stress + My Personal Fitness Timetable

I know that a lot of people are talking about stress and I never believed that I am going to suffer this symptom.
I believed in this myth before I came into my second to last year of school.
It is the pure horror!

You have got 4 weeks of rest where you don't write any exam and then there comes the four exam-weeks and you are basically dead. You just live for school, you don't have any free time, no hobbies, you don't have even the time to go to the doctor etc.

Last year I wasn't able to do sport because of a leg injury and I was even more stressed. For the first time in my life I has real stress symptoms: headache, backache, terrible nausea, stomachaches and I even developed a lactose intolerance!

Thus, I wanted to prevent any of these symptoms by creating my own personal fitness timetable and I really stick to my plan so far!

I set realistic dates so that I am able to learn for my exams as well. Even though it isn't always that easy to stick to this timetable and the stress seems to overwhelm me, I want to follow this. Otherwise I would develop all my symptoms  again.

So this is just my quick check in. I hope you understand that I don't have so much time right now. Do you have a fitness timetable?

All the best,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your exams! Remember to take a bit of time to relax aswell :) I always find a cuppa and a good book help with stress. I'm an expert in the stress department :( hehe.I found you through lillylougosling.blogspot.co.uk, i was one of her nominated versatile bloggers aswell, followed you via GFC, please check out my blog when you have the time lovely:)

    http://beautybysarahleanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you advice! I definitely need some time to relax even if it is just for 10 minutes!
      I have checked out your blog and I have to say that I really like your blog, I have even subscribed your blog ;)

      I wish you a wonderful weekend!

      Marie xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...