18.4.13

3 Proven First Date Outfit Ideas!

Hello everybody!

How are you?
I am doing really really well. As I ave mentioned in my New Years Resolutions, I intended to get a boyfriend thus year and I am currently working on this project really intensively. I hope that the spring feelings are also successful for you and you will find a nice guy or woman or you just have a lovely relationship already. Nevertheless, I wanted to share with you 3 First Date Outfit Ideas, that had been really successful during some dates, thus, they are really proven. On a first date, you should enhance your best features without revealing too much of you, therefore, a tight jeans is fine, but without a low neckline. So let's have a look.

#1 Casual First Date Outfit *favourite*




1. Beige handbag - La Redoute Creation
2. Black ballerinas - Les Tropéziennes
3. Black V-Neck Shirt - Arrival
4. Skinny denim jeans - Meltin Pot
5. Black leatherjacket - AJC
6. Perfume Parisienne - Yves Saint Laurent


1. Black bag - Anne Weyburn
2. Red nail polish - Artdeco
3. Strawberry coloured blouse - Best Connection
4. Black A-line skirt - Zalando
5. Black ballerinas with a bow - Georgina Rose


I hope you found this post a bit helpful. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable in the clothes you are wearing and don't try to hard on the first date. Try to stay casual, but sexy. I know that the first and second outfit are quite similar, but I really like this style combination and again, these outfits were successful ;)
Let me know what you like to wear on a first date!


Wish you a wonderful day!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...