22.4.13

The Perfect Make up for the Opera

Hello guys!

I hope you are doing well!
I know that going to the opera is not a typical visit or something that especially teenagers or young adults do every weekend, however, I wanted to share with you my make up that I wore while I was going the opera last weekend. Because of my parents, I have the opportunity to go to the opera quiet often, which I also do when I have time. In the opera you want to look sophisticated, elegant without being too sexy, so a dramatic smokey eye isn't appropriate for it. Thus, a winged eye liner look is just perfect for this event.

The Look



In detail:


✯ matte beige eyeshadow all over the eyelid
✯ matt white eyeshadow in the inner corner and under the brow bone
✯ rusty matte brown eyeshadow softly in the crease and along the bottom lash line
✯ black liner from the centre of the upper lid outwards, keep the wing rather small


Close-up
I stayed with matt eyeshadows as I find that they look the most sophisticated. Make sure that the winged liner is not that dominant, it should rather serve to make your lashes appear thicker. I also filled in my eyebrows and used mascara.


I kept my lips as usual pretty nude my wearing the Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 190 The Nuder The Better and applied a clear glittery gloss by Maybelline on top


So that's it for today. I hope you liked this little "Make up of the day" and perhaps you want to go to the opera right now just in order to wear the make up :) 
Do you go to the opera several times a year?



Wish you a wonderful day!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...