9.12.12

Winterlicious Tag!

Hello everybody!
It is the second advent which means 15 days left until christmas. It is snowing outside, I am sitting in my bed with my christmas pyjama, we baked tons of christmas cookies yesterday, so I thought what a better time to do the Winterlicious Tag right now. It was created by MacBarbie and I like this TAG so much that I decided to do it. So let's go.

Questions!


1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Myfavourite nail polishes of this season of this seasons are three ones, all for different occasions. Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 01 Ivory is perfect for a glamourous party or dinner, Essence nail polish fairytale (LE) in 03 Once Upon A Time is the perfect christmas red and P2 Colour Victim nail polish in 700 Rich & Royal is a beautiful dark nude and thus, my winter all rounder.


2) Favorite Winter lip product?
My favourite lip stick is Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink. It is a beautiful cooler pink that suits me best in the winter time. And then as a lip product I can not survive the winter without my Blistex MedPlus. This stuff is amazing and keeps my lips moisturized enough even in extremely cold days.



3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I don't vary a lot with my trousers, however, I prefer to wear corduroy trousers in winter. So here are my two favourite sweaters even though I recently purchased another white sequin sweater, but until now my go to winter clothing items are these two sweaters. The white one is my christmas sweater from Only and is so warm. The other warm is my general winter sweater as this light pink sweater from H&M is extremely warm.

Then I can't live without any kind of thick warm socks during the winter time. These are my christmas socks, but on a daily basis I wear more decent ones from Burlington.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?
This would be this scarf from H&M. I love these gold, brown, and red pattern which can be worn from two sides. Another must-have are my black leather hand gloves from Roeckl. Even though they don't have wool or etc. in the inside, they keep your hands really warm.


5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Well, my favourite candle would be cinnamon or vanilla, but I love them the whole year and my real favourite winter scent is the scent of christmas tree / from fir branches. This is the ultimate christmas holiday scent!

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I love to make my own Chai Tea Latte with cinnamon, nutmeg & ground cloves.

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I have to favourite christmas movies: Love Actually is really sweet and great to get into christmas mood & The Polar Express is my favourite christmas move for the actual christmas eve.

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? 
Oh, I love all christmas songs from Michael Bublé and the classics e.g. "Driving Home For Christmas" by Chris Rea or Robbie Williams did a great cover of "So This Is Christmas".

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
It is definitely the time of cinnamon and dark chocolate. I also love apples and have to say that my apple cranberry crisp was definitely a highlight this year. 

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? 
As you have already seen in my latest Christmas Decoration Haul, I have purchased a beautiful golden sparkly deer and this is for me my favourite christmas decoration. It doesn't has to be always that sparkly, but deers are really sweet and does transfer a christmasy and calm atmosphere.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? 
Definitely my Yonanas ice cream / sorbet maker. It fascinates me that you can do a sorbet only out of frozen fruits within seconds.

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? 
Our plan is really traditional. In Germany we get our present on christmas eve, so I am celebrating christmas eve with my closest family. The next day we are going to visit our grandparents and have a massive meal there and the day after that I am going to see my father and spend some with him.

So this was the Winterlicious Tag. I hope you liked this little Tag and are also a bit in christmas mood. Tell me whether you would like me to do a Tag focused on christmas?

Wish you a wonderful second advent! Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...