Today I want to show you a nice and wearable First Date Makeup. I believe that even though men pretend that women look best without any makeup, they still like a tiny bit of make up that makes you look fresher and enhances your features. Because of the fact that during a first date there is a lot of eye contact, you want to pay attention to your eyes whereas you minimize your lips. Men are usually afraid of kissing perfectly made lips.
Step by step guide:
- Apply a golden, green slightly shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid. I mixed some eyeshadows together from the 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, but MAC Patina would be the best choice.
- Apply a medium matte brown eyeshadow into your crease and blend it.
- Draw a black line with a black eyeliner pencil along your upper lashes from the middle of the lid outwards. Smudge it with an eyeliner smudger outwards, so that you create like a "winged-smudged-eyeliner-look". Bring the rest that is left on the brush on the outer part of your lower lash line.
- Apply a white matte eyehadow in the inner corner of your eye. Apply a lot of mascara or even fake lashes because seriously, men won't realise them.
- Finish this look either with a clear lip balm or a slightly rosy lib balm which isn't that sticky, so that your lips super natural but in the same time have a little bit of colour.
And then you're done! I hope you liked this look and I hope that your date will be successful. You can wear this look also for any other occasion or even as an everyday make up look when you want to look natural and fresh.
All the best,