Recipe for approx. 8 muffins
- 3 eggs
- 150g flour
- 70g sugar
- 70g Butter
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 package of baking powder
- 3 EL milk
- 2-3 EL Amaretto
- 1 glass of cherries
- 1 bar of chocolate
- Melt the butter in a microwave or in a pa until it is totally liquid. Let it cool down a bit,
- Separate the yolk from the white and mix the white, so that you have whipped egg whites.
- Eat the sugar, butter, yolk, flour, vanilla powder, baking powder, milk and amaretto in a bowl and mix it, so that you get a smooth dough.
- Gently fold the whipped egg whites in the dough.
- Drain the cherries and gently mix them with the dough.
- Crush the bar of chocolate e.g. with a rolling pin. The chocolate chips shouldn't be too small and also not too big.
- Mix the chocolate chips with the dough.
- Put some paper muffin moulds in your muffin mould and put the dough into it.
- Bake the muffins at 180° for 30-40 minutes.
And then you are done! I have tested the muffins and they taste absolutely amazing! They are definitely something different and not the muffins that everyone is expecting.
Do you like muffins or do you prefer cakes?
All the best,