21.6.12

L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream - Review



Today I want to review the L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream which my mum bought for me. I probably hadn't invest in this cream because it costs 35€ for 50 ml. It lasts for 6 months.

Packaging
The product is in a slightly green glass bottle with a matte surface and has a silver metallic cap which closes really well. In total, this design looks with the glass bottle expensive and because of the green organic and natural which exactly represented the concept of L'Occitane. 

Description of the producer:
"Made with organic angelica from the Drôme region of France, the fresh and silky smooth Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturizes and revitalizes the skin. 
L'OCCITANE’s patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals.
Skin is plumped, smoothed and more radiant.
Best for dry to normal skin."



Consistency
The product has a normal cream texture, but it is really based on a lot of water, so that it is really light and is absorbed by the skin quiet fastly.

Colour
white

Smell
The smell reminds me, probably because of the packaging, of "Green". It is a mixture of a hay, gras, plant and cream flavour. However, I had to get used to this smell which took me just five applications.

Application
After cleansing I apply this before going to bed, I usually just use a sunscreen in the morning. I have got combination to oily skin, so I just need a fingertip of product for the whole face. It blends into the skin really vastly, because it is so light.


Positiv
When I apply thick moisturizer e.g. the original Nivea Creme, then I start to sweat underneath the cream. Because of its light texture and the high amount of water, I don't start my odd sweating with this cream. You also just need a tiny amount of product for the whole face because it is moisturizing and light on the same time. The best thing is that I haven't had any breakouts and my skin feels quiet balanced in the morning.


Negativ
I don't have anything against the product, I rather have against the producer: L'Occitane. I know that they have a certain target, nevertheless, the product are bit overpriced. I also don't like the description "Best for dry to normal skin." because I think that this moisturizer could be way to light for a dry skin. I have got quiet oily skin and for me it is the ideal night cream.

Conclusion
I am really impressed of this product. It moisturizes my face even with a tiny amount of product, it doesn't sit on the skin, is really light and looks really nice next to the sink. I think it is a really nice day and night moisturizer for normal to oily skin and not for dry to normal skin. However, I am not use whether I would buy this product once again because of the price. I still believe that there has to exist a really good, but effort able moisturizer on the market. Thus, I keep on searching.

★★★★☆ Stars

Hope you found this review helpful! Do you like the L'Occitane products?

All the best,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...